|AWTV||Wireless Vehicle Signal Transmitter|
|AWRV||Wireless Vehicle Signal Receiver|
|AWTS||Wireless Station Signal Transmitter|
|AWRS||Wireless Station Signal Receiver|
|AWXV||Wireless Vehicle Transceiver|
|AWXS||Wireless Station Transceiver|
Vehicle Signals Stations:
- Wireless System with handheld transmitter or In-Vehicle custom transmitter controller can remotely signal one to eight stations on plant floor. After situation cleared, Vehicle transmitter clears signal at workstation.
Stations Signal Vehicle
- Up to eight workstations can signal vehicle. Vehicle receives unique signal that attention is needed at particular station. After situation cleared, transmitter at workstation turns light off in vehicle.
Transceiver Vehicle System
- Up to eight stations can turn on a light signal both at the station, and also in the response vehicle. After the vehicle has cleared the situation, a pushbutton in vehicle can clear the request, both in the vehicle and at the station from the vehicle driver's seat. A favorite for Forklift operators and Hazardous areas!
- One transmitter can serve multiple receivers in area
- One receiver can receive signals from multiple transmitters in an area
- SR system up to 1200 ft range (line of sight)
- XLT systems available for multiple buildings on site or ranges up to 15 miles.
- Custom combinations provide limitless number of transmitters and receivers.
- Transmitters available handheld with belt clip or built into Andon assembly.
- Remote corded LED switch box for ease use and placement in vehicle.
Accessories & Options
- LED tower lights, Strobes, and Audible alarms available in combination.
- Multiple antenna options for Vehicle mounted system
- Timer displays and timer delays for custom applications
- Call for a custom quote.
- Data collections via Ethernet Cable Option Available
|Model Type||AWTV, AWRV, AWTS, AWRS , AWXV, AWXS|
|Voltage||12 VDC, 24 VDC, 110 VAC (standard)|
|Number of Lights||1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|Colors||Red, Amber, Green, Blue, Clear|
ADD TO THE PREFIX FOR ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
F: Continuous and flashing light
B: Continuous light with audible alarm
Z: Continuous and flashing light with audible alarm